20120229


New sem just started & everything comes to the end.
No more holidays, no more waking up late, no more slacking time.
Facing and going through each and every ups & downs of life.
Life never been easy on me.
but still chill & relax. :)


Thanks for all the premier screenings.
Enjoy so much free tics for movies. Really save up a lot on that. :)

Finally I got my new sweetheart.
Gonna double the care & <3.

and some pics from my previous trip to KK with the girlfriends.




every moment was well spent together. (:

ps ; anyone has plan anything out for next sem break with me?

2 comments:

mujagirl92 said...

kak fung!!! youre looking so much thinner la,, btw,, he wrote about you in his blog,, do check it out,,, hehe,, miss you a lot,, :'(

fszeyuen said...

who????? whats his link? inbox fb pls.