20120310

Holla ==

Holla!
Another weekend trip awaiting for me.
Off to Penang once again right after complete this post. :)
Done with hectic week full of tests and reports.
All those works drive me insane.
Not getting enough sleeping hours & slacking all the time.
Feel so bad. T___T


And get fed up every single day has been add on to my daily routine.
wtf right?


So after bunches of work,
I need to reward myself with goodness and entertainment.
Agree, no?
Anyone joining the St Patrick's Day party?
Come on, lets have fun together. :)
Lets wear the biggest smile and greenest outfit to
St Patrick's Day & celebrate Friendliest Day of The Year!

So, hop over to Guinness’ St Pats page to pledge yourself to be a part of the World Friendliest Day.
It’s your time now to celebrate the laughter side of life!

The next premier screening I'm hoping for.
Can I have the chances again? =.=

The Hunger Games.
The Vow.

Enjoy weekend to the fullest peeps! :)

No comments: