20120319

The pain is back. :(



As we grow up,
we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down,

probably will.
You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts.
You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely,
and love like you've never been hurt.
Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances.
You just have to live life to the fullest,
tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts.
Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all,
live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset
is a second of happiness you can never get back.
I hate being an option. and I started not to care anymore.

What make my days worst is, my leg cramp and pain coming back this few days.
Act, it's not cramping, the sharp pain hard to explain.
It's like your bone turning over, OMG , so hyperbola, right? LOL.
The pain almost same as what I experienced during the recover period after operation,
but why it's back visiting me now?!
Maybe I walked too much? Run too hard? T____T
I had it so bad one night till I have to sit down for few hours.
I think I need to have x-ray as soon as possible.
But pls don't ask me to take out the screws and plaque now.
A big NOOOOO. :(


Exam gonna start in 2 weeks time.
but I'm still slaking around with reports and assignments. =.='

This three lil musketeers just back from sports with stinky smell lying on my bed!
Gggrrrr!
Ohh gosh, I'm gonna faint from shouting everyday!


I can be in this messy face & pyjamas whole day.
I prefer staying alone in the room
and have my own sweet time rather than partying along the night.


ps; I’m torn between what was and what could be.


No comments: