20120404

Good luck :)


I'm looking forward for good things in this April.
So far everything goes well. 
I don't really expect everything to be perfect. 
One thing I will never let go, hope. 
Sometimes when I'm down, I will just look back at the time that have passed
and ask myself "How did I get through all of that?"
We have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of our life.

Exam in 5days. 

Get start in April with Premier Screening of StreetDance2. 
Anyone interested in dance?


Looking forward for the next two Premier Screening 
for Cabin in the Woods and Battleship next week! 
Yesss, I just received emails.
I got both. :) 
And finally got the exclusive tickets for Tiger Asian Music Festival 2012. 
Sounds happening, huh? 
See you there. :) Don't miss out k. 


Before ended the post,
A friend of mine bought me new pocket pepper spray! 
Yuuupp, I lost the old one and now I got two new small but powerful. 
Anyone wanna have a try? :D
Everyone should have at least a mini pepper spray ready to deploy when trouble appears. 


At least April treating me well for now.
Have a nice day peeps. :)

1 comment:

Alia Lokman said...

good luck for your tests ;)