20120401

Hey April :)


Bye March and it's already April now.
Happy April Fool people. Have you pranked anyone yet? 
Time really flies so fast. 
But definitely March isn't nice to me at all.
Hopefully ended the month, everything gets better.

Everything, good or bad, is a life lesson.
A real friend is what I need the most to be my listener that stand on my side.

Mid sem exam gonna start next week. Yeaa, it's been postponed for a week.
WTH right? Ruined up all my plans and dates. ==
April, please be good to me. :(
Emotional stress T_____T

Bye March but I'm not gonna miss you. 
You gave me a hard life for the last of the month. Thank you. 

I need more for these to chill me up in this April.



Thanks a loooot. 



It's only the first quarter of the year. 
And I really need to take a deep breath. Huh. 
Have a nice day everyone. :)

No comments: